Topics

Is there any easy way to switch between a webpage on Google Chrome and a word document with JAWS

Hi guys, I am having trouble switching between a word document and Google Chrome using JAWS 2018.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Ashley Breger

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

This has nothing to do with JAWS, NVDA, or any other screen reader.

Is the longstanding Windows standard keyboard shortcut for switching between open windows, ALT+TAB, not working?  If not, then what, if anything, happens?

I didn’t even try all tab. My mom was helping me with switching between the windows but thanks for the tip :-)

Ashley Breger

On Oct 2, 2020, at 6:24 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

This has nothing to do with JAWS, NVDA, or any other screen reader.

Is the longstanding Windows standard keyboard shortcut for switching between open windows, ALT+TAB, not working?  If not, then what, if anything, happens?

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

From what you say below, you are having difficulties switching between
word and your browser? Does alt-tabbing work? Does typing windows-t and tabbing through the open programs there work? What's happening when you attempt to switch between these two programs?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Steve Matzura

Are you aying Alt+TAB doesn't work? How very odd.