J2022 Beta3 Download Link + What's New
J2022.2110.30 Beta 3 download link + what's new is below.
32 & 64 Bit Download Link:
Enhancements in JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion 2022 Public Beta 3
The following is a list of improvements made between Public Beta 2 and Public Beta 3. Note that while many customer-reported enhancements are included
in this release, the following is a list of more notable changes.
Enhancements in JAWS 2022 and Fusion 2022 Public Beta 3
list of 9 items
• In JAWS and Fusion, added new Quick Settings options for Outlook 365 that let you turn off the announcements for unread, replied, or forwarded. While
in Outlook 365, press INSERT+V for Quick Settings, and then search for "Indicate" to find the 3 options.
• Addressed a reported issue in Outlook 365 where JAWS was not announcing autocomplete results when typing names into the address fields of a new message.
• When pressing ESC to exit the Sound Cards layer (INSERT+SPACEBAR, V, C), JAWS now plays the sound to indicate you have exited the layer.
• If you configured JAWS to use a different sound card other than the Windows default, resolved an issue where JAWS generated sounds would continue playing
through the Windows default sound card until JAWS was restarted.
• Addressed a reported issue where Settings Center would become unresponsive if you typed a quotation mark in the Search edit box.
• Addressed an issue where JAWS was not reading as expected while navigating by line in Google Docs and you encountered a link spanning multiple lines.
• While the default font size for the Braille and Text Viewers is 20, it is now possible to set the size as low as 16 if needed.
• Resolved an issue where pressing INSERT+SPACEBAR, X to launch the Flexible Web wizard was not working as expected in Edge Chromium.
• Added support for Azure Virtual Desktop.
Stay safe & take care. Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say: "Close Enough!"