Topics

Jaws and Reporting Font Size

Mike B

Hi All,

I use Notepad a lot for editing various emails and notes.  In Notepad I want my font set to size 10, but if I set it to size 10, Jaws reports it as size 14.  No matter what size I set the font size at, Jaws reports it as 4 sizes larger.

Does anyone know how to get Jaws to report the correct size, or does this happen with anyone else?  This is with all versions of Jaws and not with any one particular version.  Thanks much.