Topics

jaws and spotify desktop app

Kimsan

Hi,

Does anyone use spotify on here with jaws?

If so, how do you find the volume slider.

I’ve routed jaws to pc, used the touch curser and no go.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Gene

I haven't used Spotify much for quite some time.  My recollection is that control up arrow raises the volume and control down arrow lowers it.  I don't know if that still is the case but it was a few years ago, when I used Spotify quite a bit.

Gene

On 11/4/2020 2:10 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone use spotify on here with jaws?

If so, how do you find the volume slider.

I’ve routed jaws to pc, used the touch curser and no go.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan

Thanks gene,

That worked; however, I had to do the jaws bypass command in order for it to work.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

I haven't used Spotify much for quite some time.  My recollection is that control up arrow raises the volume and control down arrow lowers it.  I don't know if that still is the case but it was a few years ago, when I used Spotify quite a bit.

Gene

On 11/4/2020 2:10 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone use spotify on here with jaws?

If so, how do you find the volume slider.

I’ve routed jaws to pc, used the touch curser and no go.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Gene

Are you in the Virtual PC Cursor when using Spotify? You don't need to check but try turning it off with JAWS key z before using the command. Then turn it on again with the same command, JAWS key z when finished. I seem to recall that when I used to use Spotify more, I was in the virtual pc cursor.

I haven't used Spotify much for quite some time. My recollection is that control up arrow raises the volume and control down arrow lowers it. I don't know if that still is the case but it was a few years ago, when I used Spotify quite a bit.

Gene

On 11/4/2020 2:10 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone use spotify on here with jaws?

If so, how do you find the volume slider.

I’ve routed jaws to pc, used the touch curser and no go.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@icloud.com

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan

Initially yes when doing so I was using the virtual cursor; however, when I turned it off and tried the key stroke nothing.
I don't have a problem doing jaws key 3 before the CTRL up arrow but thanks for the keystroke.

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Are you in the Virtual PC Cursor when using Spotify? You don't need to check but try turning it off with JAWS key z before using the command. Then turn it on again with the same command, JAWS key z when finished. I seem to recall that when I used to use Spotify more, I was in the virtual pc cursor.

That worked; however, I had to do the jaws bypass command in order for it to
work.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@icloud.com

If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at