Topics

jaws N V D A.

Billy Inglis

HI GUYS, I remember way back N D D A screen reader could be made sound like Jaws.

I'm sure there was a file you ran to do the task?.

Anyone remember?.

Jessica R.

You have to purchase either the Vocalizer, Ellequence,
Or the package with both, which is the cheapest option, from AT Guys. Somebody else may sell them, but I know AT Guys does.

On Jul 21, 2020, at 8:54 AM, Billy Inglis <billyinglis49@...> wrote:

HI GUYS, I remember way back N D D A screen reader could be made sound like Jaws.

I'm sure there was a file you ran to do the task?.

Anyone remember?.

Gene

Are you talking about getting Eloquence to use with NVDA?

HI GUYS, I remember way back N D D A screen reader could be made sound
like Jaws.

I'm sure there was a file you ran to do the task?.

Anyone remember?.

Gene

When I checked a few months ago, the SAPI 5 version of Eloquence, which you can use with any program that supports it, not just NVDA,, cost about the same as the add-on. I don't know if there are performance differences that matter between the two but it might be useful to discuss the question and other advantages and disadvantages of one over the other.