Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 7:01 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Jaws speaking selected text

Hi

I'm running Jaws 2020 on a windows 10 laptop with Office 365.

For some reason, Jaws isn't speaking text when I select words using
shift control and the arrows anymore. I've done a search but can't find
any settings I need to change to make this happen. When I ran Jaws and
Word on my old windows 10 laptop selected text was announced when shift
control and an arrow was pressed. This is just happening in word and not
my mail program. So there must be a setting somewhere I need to tweak.
Can someone help please?

Tia.

Teri