From: adam morris
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 11:25 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] jaws, win 10 on a vm under windows 7?

Hi all,

have just installed latest build of jaws 16 on a virtual machine using
vmWare.
Jaws doesn't seem to work properly.
For instance when you press alt f4 it says ctrl alt f4 and does nothing.
This is a brand new windows 10 and jaws 16 was just installed.
This is version 4350.

Have I done something wrong or is this just Jaws at present till version 17?

Thanks in advance!