JFW & Narrator

Karim Lakhani

Hello,

Can someone explain how I can setup, Narrator to simulate jaws key board?

I have heard that narrator, has made changes which will, make narrator, work as a screen reader you are use to  using.

I’ve used jaws for a long time, but need to use narrator for now.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Here you go:

The complete guide for Narrator:

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 3:30 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] JFW & Narrator

Hello,

Can someone explain how I can setup, Narrator to simulate jaws key board?

I have heard that narrator, has made changes which will, make narrator, work as a screen reader you are use to  using.

I’ve used jaws for a long time, but need to use narrator for now.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Karim Lakhani

I must have a problem, with comprehension, I could not find the information clear enough.

That is why I aske3d trhe lisat, but thanks I’ll keep struggeling, to figure it out on my own!

Happy thanks giving to all of you.

Sorry for asking a simple question, such as I did.

Sent from Mail for Windows