Join facebook group by fanpage: help needed

Hi all
Is there a accessible way for blind people to join a facebook group using a fanpage if that person has been joined using there own profile? I'm administrator for fanpage of the company I work, and now I want to use it to join some groups related so I could easily share useful info to those.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cuong

--
Đặng Mạnh Cường
E-mail: dangmanhcuong@...

Victor

I would like to know the answer to this question as well.

Victor