Join Us Live Tomorrow For Blind Tech Guys - WordPress 101: Q&A Event

Marco Curralejo

Hello everyone,

Just a quick note to let you all know that the team from Blind Tech Guys will be doing a live WordPress 101: Q&A Event on June 23 at 02:00 am UTC/GMT on ClubHouse.

We would love to see you all there, as we are privileged to be chatting with Taylor Arndt from Taylors Accessibility Services, who will run you through everything you would ever want to know about WordPress, and then some!

If you are not a ClubHouse member, this link will allow you to join the app and skip the cue, so why not hang out with us tomorrow at the Blind Tech Guys WordPress 101: Q&A Event.

Make sure that when you click on the above link that you are on your Android or iPhone, which will allow you to easily enter and register for the event, or alternatively ensures that you can easily sign up to ClubHouse and be able to take part in the live event tomorrow.

Never fear, if you are not able to make it, the podcast of the event will be out late Wednesday/early Thursday.

Hope to see you all there.

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo