Kathy murtha website

Monte Single

Hi list,

I am looking for Kathy Murtha’s website.

She’s written and produced many texts for such things as web browsers, m s word, excel etc.

Anyone have this info?

Cheers,

Mont

Greg Daniel

Mont,

http://www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com

should get you to CathyAnne Murtha’s website.

Greg

I am looking for Kathy Murtha’s website.

She’s written and produced many texts for such things as web browsers, m s word, excel etc.

Anyone have this info?

Cheers,

Mont

Gene

It is named Access Technology Institute and the address is:

Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 6:44 AM

Hi list,

I am looking for Kathy Murtha’s website.

She’s written and produced many texts for such things as web browsers, m s word, excel etc.

Anyone have this info?

Cheers,

Mont

chris judge

Hi Monte:

www.blindtraining.com

I am looking for Kathy Murtha’s website.

She’s written and produced many texts for such things as web browsers, m s word, excel etc.

Anyone have this info?

Cheers,

Mont

Monte Single