From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of joanne
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2022 5:43 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Kazuna e talk verizon phone

This phone was recommended as a basic accessible phone, but it was recommended by a sales rep from Verizon and I'm not sure if they know a lot about accessibility. I have heard the Kyoseras (not spelled right I'm sure) might also be accessible, but would appreciate thoughts on this E Talk phone or other basic phone possibilities.