From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2021 06:02
To: Tech Talk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Keurig problem.

Well, guess what? This morning, all we get is clear water even with K-cup in the right place. We can't figure out what the problem is. Yesterday, it made coffee; today it does not. When the water comes through, it splatters and comes through clear. We tried a second K-cup; same problem.

Does anyone have any idea what is happening?

Carolyn Arnold

I'll have to check that, thanks.

It is not getting the k cup that is you need to make the pod
is in the pod holder correctly, and be sure to push down the
top of the holder to it clicks and pokes a hole in the pod.

In sayint this does the pods you had the issue with have a
hole in the middle of the top when you finish?

Well, guess what? This morning, all we get is clear water
even with K-cup in the right place. We can't figure out what
the problem is. Yesterday, it made coffee; today it does
not. When the water comes through, it splatters and comes
through clear. We tried a second K-cup; same problem.

Does anyone have any idea what is happening?

Nancy Hill

Also, I have heard that some of the machines actually do have means of providing hot water for making things like hot oatmeal or even hot water for things like tea bags.

Good Luck!

nancy

On 11/13/2021 2:43 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
I'll have to check that, thanks.

Well, guess what? This morning, all we get is clear water
even with K-cup in the right place. We can't figure out what
the problem is. Yesterday, it made coffee; today it does
not. When the water comes through, it splatters and comes
through clear. We tried a second K-cup; same problem.
Does anyone have any idea what is happening?

Carolyn Arnold

We can do that, just don't put in a K-cup.

Well, guess what? This morning, all we get is clear water even with
K-cup in the right place. We can't figure out what the problem is.
Yesterday, it made coffee; today it does not. When the water comes
through, it splatters and comes through clear. We tried a second
K-cup; same problem.

Does anyone have any idea what is happening?

Pamela Dominguez

You just don't put a k cup in, and you have hot water. Pam.