Keyboard shortcut for taking a screenshot?

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

What key or keys do I press to take a screenshot in the latest Windows 10 with Narrator and latest version of NVDA?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Monte Single

Hi Sharon,

If you are using a standard windows keyboard, just press the "print screen"
key.
This key is located on the left in the group of 3 keys above the six pack.l
The six pack is that group of keys above the four cursor or arrow keys.

When you press the print screen key, a screen image is copied to the
clipboard.
Open a new file in something like m s paint, press control plus v and the
image will be in that new file.

Someone else may say it more simply.

What key or keys do I press to take a screenshot in the latest Windows 10
with Narrator and latest version of NVDA?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Jacob

Windows+Print Screen take a screenshot and place it in a PNG file in a sub directory in the pictures folder.

OZ0TE Jacob

What key or keys do I press to take a screenshot in the latest Windows 10
with Narrator and latest version of NVDA?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Andy

ALT print Screen.