Topics

laptop won't wake up from keyboards from sleep, why?

Adrien

Hi

For some unknown reason my laptop has started in the last couple of days to stop waking from sleep when I press either the laptop keyboard or the wifi keyboard, it used to be so sensitive I only had to touch the wifi keyboard  and the pc would wake up. I have checked the keyboard settings as suggested by google but it is all ok, what else can I check please? This is inconvenient as I have to rest on my bed due to an injury.

Regards

Adrien G0mun

I run a group on groups.io, to join the group:

best-circle-of-friends+subscribe@groups.io

facebook page at bestcircleoffriends, just do a search for it.

twitter

@AdrienCollins12

Skype with me on adriencollins06