Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

On Sep 3, 2015, at 2:44 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@...> wrote:

We will try to insure that there is no arguing, whining, and bickering.  Although there's not very much I can do about large amounts of traffic in general.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] considering to start with Apple machines

Oh okay, will thank you. I will have to say, Dan if this turns out anything like what blind take did I'm afraid I will have to leave as I get way too many emails in the day, to do with the arguing and whining and bickering
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

LOL actually I just collected a large list of Emails from old messages using a bit of scripting, but be assured that I do in fact      remember you Joseph and you are most certainly welcome here.

[...]

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Talkingmp3players";_rdr

Sent from a Braille Sense

Gerald Levy

You’ll be happy to know that your pal, Joseph the Free Tech Guy, is back on the Blind Tech list, so its days may be numbered.

Gerald

[...]

LOL well I suspect if he steps out of line now Laz will deal with it appropriately.

[...]

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi GERALD,
LET's hope he doesn't find this list.
PS. Going to resubscribe, Carlos? :D OK, OK, just joking. :D

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

motiaz@gmail.com
azrad_moty@hotmail.com
motia@013.net
https://www.facebook.com/moti.azrad
ISRAEL

Moti Azrad Musician & Pian tuner
motiaz@gmail.com
azrad_moty@hotmail.com
motia@013.net
https://www.facebook.com/moti.azrad
ISRAEL

Moti Azrad Musician & Pian tuner
motiaz@gmail.com
azrad_moty@hotmail.com
motia@013.net
https://www.facebook.com/moti.azrad
ISRAEL

Sent from a Braille Sense

Carlos

Whether he finds it or not is irrelevant. As I said he will not be allowed on this list.

[...]

Well, if he finds it, and you ban him, I wouldn't be surprised if he would then begin to share all kinds of roomers about the list. But as long as its not found, he can't. Remember when he called you things front of all of us? Who knows what he would say about the list?

[...]

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Well that's good, and that is been fully complete I might consider coming back. Somebody can keep in touch with me and let me know when that is been done.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

jhud7789@... <mailto:jhud7789@...>

Matt.from.florida@... <mailto:Matt.from.florida@...>

motiaz@... <mailto:motiaz@...>
azrad_moty@... <mailto:azrad_moty@...>
motia@... <mailto:motia@...>
https://www.facebook.com/moti.azrad
<https://www.facebook.com/moti.azrad>
ISRAEL

Moti Azrad Musician & Pia tuner
motiaz@... <mailto:motiaz@...>
azrad_moty@... <mailto:azrad_moty@...>
motia@... <mailto:motia@...>
https://www.facebook.com/moti.azrad
<https://www.facebook.com/moti.azrad>
ISRAEL

Moti Azrad Musician & Pia tuner
motiaz@... <mailto:motiaz@...>
azrad_moty@... <mailto:azrad_moty@...>
motia@... <mailto:motia@...>
https://www.facebook.com/moti.azrad
<https://www.facebook.com/moti.azrad>
ISRAEL

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

And therefore I won't be returning.
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

On Sep 3, 2015, at 4:25 PM, Gerald Levy <bwaylimited@...> wrote:

[...]

I really could not be less concerned with what he might or might not say about the list or myself.

[...]

At this point, whether Joseph is a member is probably largely irrelevant.  The list has moved about four times in about four years and lost a lot of members.  It has been almost unmoderated for quite sometime and as a result of no or very poor moderation, almost the entire core of active members has become active here and largely inactive on Blindtech.  All they needed was a good alternative and now that one is available, Blindtech is moribund.  AS a result, Blindtech currently has only about three or five messages a day.  Good moderation is not in my opinion, all that is necessary at this point.  good moderation and active promotion of the list is necessary.  You may want to actively promote it after good rules are in place.  And promotion may entail describing how the list has changed to try to begin rebuilding its reputation.

Geneare in place.  Perhaps you, Laz, can help save Blindtech.  At present, the list hasas almost been destroyed.  If it had been a From: Gerald Levy
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 4:25 PM