From: Howard Traxler
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 4:38 PM
To: TechTalk
Subject: [TechTalk] Listing the contents of a CD or DVD

When I insert a disk into the CD/DVD drive, Windows 10 either runs an
associated program or (if one exists on the disk) starts the install
program. I'd just like to open and read what's in the directory. Is
there a setting to change to make that happen.

Thanks, anyone.

Howard

Smiling?

Shift key, simply pressing and holding as was already mentioned.