looking for a dvd player for windows 10

emily daily

so, my dvd player (tv one) just gave up and I have to buy a new one

in the meantime, I am wondering if their is a free, easy to use, dvd player software for windows 10 that I can use?

I don't want anything complicated because of my lack of tech knolledge. I  just want to be able to put the disk in, and it plays- no special features, no over complicated menus, just a straight forward dvd player

thanks for any suggestions

Gene

A DVD player is a ;piece of hardware.  Even if you had some sort of software installed, you would still need a player that would read the DVD. 

Gene

On 1/27/2022 3:25 PM, emily daily wrote:

in the meantime, I am wondering if their is a free, easy to use, dvd player software for windows 10 that I can use?

I don't want anything complicated because of my lack of tech knolledge. I  just want to be able to put the disk in, and it plays- no special features, no over complicated menus, just a straight forward dvd player

Loy

You can purchase USB DVD drives for around $20.I bought one from amazon to use on my laptop that does not have a DVD player. 

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2022 4:25 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] looking for a dvd player for windows 10