From: Allen West
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2021 2:54 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Looking for a File Sharing Sharing Site

Hi,

Sometime ago, someone was looking for a way to share a file without
using Dropbox or Send Space. I am trying to find the name of the site
given and keep coming up empty. If someone has this information, can
you send it to me? We need to send a large video to our co-workers.

Thankks

Allen

john s

Allen, Wetransfer would be good for this. PCloud might work, too.

At 03:54 PM 7/24/2021, Allen West, wrote:
Hi,

Sometime ago, someone was looking for a way to share a file without
using Dropbox or Send Space. I am trying to find the name of the site
given and keep coming up empty. If someone has this information, can
you send it to me? We need to send a large video to our co-workers.

Thankks

Allen

John

John Holcomb II