From: joanne
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 4:11 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] looking for a good wireless router/modem isn't in the sameroom

My Linxys has bit the dust and I wondered what you'd recommend for my new adapter. The modem is in another room, and the Linxys eventually found it but the internet was kind of shaky so I'd like a better one. Might there be a more top-of-the-line Linxys, or have you found another brand to be better? Thanks.

Joanne