From: joanne
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 4:42 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] looking for a good wireless router/modem isn't in thesame room

Oh no unfortunately it's the router. Everything seems to work everywhere else in the house, but my computer keeps saying off-line and the plug is looking pretty worn out.

Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 5:24 PM

I purcheased a erro mesh router. It works great for my needs. Sure it is not the modem? A router is only is good as the modem it has to connect too! My erro mesh has to points so I have internet all threw the house! I found outthe modem I was using was the issue and we all know spectrum really sucks. So now I am in the market for a modem that works with spectrum

My router uses an app off my iPhone and it sends weekly reports directly to the phone. Cheers Heather .

Sent from Mail for Windows 10