Looking for an add on for Chrome

Loy

I have an add on on one computer called "sound on click" I want this on another computer, but can't find a download link for it. does anyone have this or tell me of a similar add on I can download. The add on makes clicks when web pages changes.

Thomas N. Chan

This extension is no longer on chromestore.

How I maintain the install version is to copy the chrome profile in my old installation drive, which also kept all my login info, cookies, bookmarks and so on. That will also keep all my install extension previously

its located at
%localappdata%\google
there's a folder call chrome
thats where chrome kept all their stuff, also including multiple profile

Unfortunately, i didn't find a similar or even close to what soundon can do on the chromestore

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Mon, 20 Sept 2021 at 23:30, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:
I have an add on on one computer called "sound on click" I want this on another computer, but can't find a download link for it. does anyone have this or tell me of a similar add on I can download. The add on makes clicks when web pages changes.

Bharat

Hi,

Please use this addon. It's the same as sound on click & is being
actively maintained by the creator. I have got in touch with him & he
is very responsive. I am using it both on Chrome as well as Edge.
here is the URL:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sonidos-de-navegaci%C3%B3n/plhoioliblcddpmljieonfdndcmjmkpd

do let me know how you like it.
Thank you,