Looking for Booksense XP battery

Jim

Members
I am in need of a new battery for my Booksense XP. Hims Inc., who services them, tells me they can no longer get them. Can anyone help me find a battery?
Thanks

--
Jim

Jim wrote:

"Members
I am in need of a new battery for my Booksense XP. Hims Inc., who services
them, tells me they can no longer get them. Can anyone help me find a
battery?"

Well, those batteries are proprietary. I've been to Batteries Plus trying
to find one for my ancient and modern BrailleSensePlus! No such luck for
me. You'd have to continue using the toy plugged in all the time methinks!

That said, I do want to wish you ALL THE LUCK for success there is in
tracking down a good source for obtaining the batteries you need.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado