Topics

looking for computer speakers with volume knob on speaker

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

Can anybody recommend a set of computer speakers that has the volume knob on one of the speakers? I recently bought a set of speakers but they have an inline volume and I'd rather the volume be on one of the speakers to make it easier to reach.

I'd also like to get them from amazon because I have a gift card I need to use.

Thanks.

Troy

chris judge

I have a set of bose I got from amazon. I think they are the sound companion 2. They just have one nob on the right speaker and sound great.

Can anybody recommend a set of computer speakers that has the volume knob on one of the speakers? I recently bought a set of speakers but they have an inline volume and I'd rather the volume be on one of the speakers to make it easier to reach.

I'd also like to get them from amazon because I have a gift card I need to use.

Thanks.

Troy

Loy

I purchased the Creative Pebble 2.0 C speaker from Amazon and they are
great. They cost $27.95

Can anybody recommend a set of computer speakers that has the volume
knob on one of the speakers? I recently bought a set of speakers but
they have an inline volume and I'd rather the volume be on one of the
speakers to make it easier to reach.

I'd also like to get them from amazon because I have a gift card I need
to use.

Thanks.

Troy

Loy

I purchased the one listed below last August and they are great.
Creative Pebble V2 - Minimalistic 2.0 USB-C Powered Desktop Speakers, 3.5 mm
AUX-in, Up to 8W RMS Power for Computers and Laptops, Type-A Adapter
Included and Extended Cable (Black)
Amazon'sChoicein Computer Speakers by Creative
1.. 1.. 1.. 1.. 1.. 1.. 1.. 1/7

Color:

2.0 USB-C Speaker (Black)

a..