Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2018 5:36 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] LOOKING FOR GROUP PERTAINING TO ANTITRUMP

Thanks for any help.

Jeff

Ron Canazzi

Hi Geoffrey,

There are plenty of anti Trump websites.  Now please, people, don't get mad at me for mentioning these.  Such information does not imply endorsement, or acceptance of any or all information on such websites.

Some of the best anti Trump information can be obtained at Progressive Voices, http://progressivevoices.com.  The Randi Rhodes Show, http://randirhodes.com, The Mike Malloy Show http://mikemalloy.com the Thom Hartmn
Show, http://thomhartman.com and various other now almost exclusively online radio shows and podcasts.

Some of the above sites have associated mailing lists and chat rooms for your access.  There are also a bunch of blogs that have response and posting links.  Do a Google search, there are plenty of things out there.

12/1/2018 6:36 PM, Jeffrey Schwartz wrote:

Thanks for any help.

Jeff

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Dave

This is almost Funny!

Jeff, you are looking for an Anti-trump mailing list?

Well, I know of just the list for someone like you. You should fit
right in.

Search for a Group named, Blind Democracy.

Just about everyone on that list hated just about anything to do with
Conservatives, Christians, or the concept of personal Responsibility.

It was a very lively bunch, and if you are looking to join others who
hate Trump, you should find fellow haters there.

Grumpy Dave a Trump Supporter because he was a better choice than
Hillary.

Lenron

wooo thanks for that will join the list I hate Trump but most
importantly. I want to watch the fireworks.

On 12/1/18, Dave <dlh007@...> wrote:
This is almost Funny!

Jeff, you are looking for an Anti-trump mailing list?

Well, I know of just the list for someone like you. You should fit
right in.

Search for a Group named, Blind Democracy.

Just about everyone on that list hated just about anything to do with
Conservatives, Christians, or the concept of personal Responsibility.

It was a very lively bunch, and if you are looking to join others who
hate Trump, you should find fellow haters there.

Grumpy Dave a Trump Supporter because he was a better choice than
Hillary.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

Victor

Hi everyone:

Could we please stay away from these types of discussions? I for one am a staunch conservative Christian Trump supporter. However, I would not ask anyone in this group to give me pro tromp websites as I know I can use Google to find them for myself. If not Google, I can you some other search engine. There are plenty of pro tromp groups and supporters on Facebook and Twitter. I can go there. Again, I would not use this group to ask for such things. This is a technology list and nothing else!

Thanks,

Victor

On 12/1/18, Dave <dlh007@...> wrote:
This is almost Funny!

Jeff, you are looking for an Anti-trump mailing list?

Well, I know of just the list for someone like you. You should fit
right in.

Search for a Group named, Blind Democracy.

Just about everyone on that list hated just about anything to do with
Conservatives, Christians, or the concept of personal Responsibility.

It was a very lively bunch, and if you are looking to join others who
hate Trump, you should find fellow haters there.

Grumpy Dave a Trump Supporter because he was a better choice than
Hillary.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762

Gene

So far, there hasn’t been much acrimony regarding this thread but the potential is high enough that I’ve decided to lock the thread.  And I’m also doing so because it is so blatantly off topic.  This is a technology list and after giving the matter some thought, I decided that letting the thread continue would set a bad precedent.

Gene, owner