looking for jaws-friendly file backup program

joanne

I want to back up my files to a backup program, and I know there are things like Drop Box and some others I've heard of. What I want to do is back them up for me, in case my computers stop working. I do want to share things, but only when I make the choice to do so. I don't really want my backup site to be public. I am using jaws 2019 and 2021 and windows 7. Is there an easy-to-use but private backup program?

Thanks.

David Mehler

Hello,

Cobian11 is quite nice.