lost an address.

Hello there, I have lost an address, its Emf, its to get information about groups.oi.

--
Please come and join us at angelsonges@groups.io

Armando L. Vias

Hello Angel! What address are you talking about to get information? Is it about the website forIs it about the website or something? Thank you.

On Jan 22, 2022, at 11:00 AM, angelsonsAna <anaglobe@bell.net> wrote:

Hello there, I have lost an address, its Emf, its to get information about groups.oi.

--
Please come and join us at angelsonges@groups.io

Gene

What do you mean its to get information?  Do you mean a help e-mail address to be sent commands for a list?

Gene