Topics

Lost in another language in Paypal

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

Is there an accessible app or browser extension that translates a web page or site? I'm lost in another language in Paypal! I don't see where there's a menu or drop-down list of languages to choose from, so that English would be available. My sighted helper saw characters, maybe like Japanese. Any feedback would be much appriated.

Thanks,

Frustrated!

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Are you, by any chance, using a VPN?   Many websites will detect where they believe you're located and present in the language for that location.

Sharon Hooley

No, I've never used a VPN.  How do you do that?