Mac Mini Question Please.

Janet

Hi Everyone,

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever used a Mac Mini computer, if so, will you please share your experience?  I’ve never use one, but the more I read about Windows Computers, I’ve been seeing good reviews about people using the Mac Mini.

Thank you all.

Janet

Janet

 ,

Sent from Mail for Windows

-

My past two computers have been mac minis. In general they are the equivalent of the full size desktops in terms of options for cpu speed
choice and hd size and memory size.

The operating system is no different then the larger boxes. They need a keeboard and monitor , the latter is optional for those who use
screen readers. In my opinion they are the best choice for cost with the same performance as the larger boxes.

On Fri, 28 Jan 2022, Janet wrote:

Hi Everyone,
Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever used a Mac Mini computer, if so, will you please share your experience? I???ve never use one, but the more I read about Windows Computers, I???ve been seeing good reviews about people using the Mac Mini.
Thank you all.

Janet

Janet
,