-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy [mailto:icu8it2@...]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 1:53 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io

Just a test, and, to add the posting address to my address book. haha Thanks for the new list, also. :D

Carlos

Welcome Jeremy.

Just a test, and, to add the posting address to my address book. haha
Thanks for the new list, also. :D

Lisa P Geibel

Hi,
Thanks for this new list and for the invite. Don't really contribute much in the way of help as don't feel that knowledgeable, but if there ever is something I know about I will definitely jump in. Just thought would test to make sure my messages are coming through ok.

Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@...
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429
God bless everyone!!!

On 8/30/15 1:56 AM, Carlos wrote:
Welcome Jeremy.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy" <icu8it2@...>
Just a test, and, to add the posting address to my address book. haha
Thanks for the new list, also. :D

Carlos

Greetings Lisa,
You're coming through fine and welcome to the list. The list is not only for those who contribute, but also for those who simply want to learn so no worries. And everyone has something to contribute at some point.