Malwarebytes, JAWS 2200, Windows 10 & Outlook 2016 question, please

Greg Daniel

I am using Windows 10, JAWS 2200, Outlook 2016 & am a new user of Malwarebytes.  All is well with email messages unless I am forwarding a message which contains an attachment, and then I lose speech; I have no idea what may be on the screen and have to reboot.  My email is transmitted, but since this behavior did not start until I installed Maywarebytes, I suspect that there is a setting which I am unaware of.  I know that a user of JAWS is using Windows Defender & Malwarebytes, so the mayware application must work with JAWS under some condition.

I would appreciate any helpful suggestions, please.

Greg