Topics

Maps

Nancy Hill

All, I am hoping to find someplace where I can get a map of the United States.  I want one I can touch and see the relationship of the states to one another.  Does anyone know of such a product or can you give me an idea of where to look?

Thanks for your help,

Nancy

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=tactile+US+map+for+blind

Angelo Sonnesso

Try APH.

73 N2DYN Angelo

All, I am hoping to find someplace where I can get a map of the United
States. I want one I can touch and see the relationship of the states
to one another. Does anyone know of such a product or can you give me
an idea of where to look?

Thanks for your help,

Nancy

Norma A. Boge

Hi Nancy, Here's a fish because I sometimes want to just hand a fish to someone instead of teaching them how to fish. LOL HTH Norma
https://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/maps.html

All, I am hoping to find someplace where I can get a map of the United States. I want one I can touch and see the relationship of the states to one another. Does anyone know of such a product or can you give me an idea of where to look?

Thanks for your help,

Nancy

E.M. Kirtley

Hello, If you email me your address I can send you a wooden puzzle I purchased for my grandchild years ago. It is still good, and wrapped in cling-wrap.

Cordially, Ms. Kirtley, ekirtley45@...