market place

Kimsan

Hi,

On fb, I see market place but only in the fb app. Is it possible to search this very same market place from a laptop?

Thank you

Hello, you can access the marketplace from a laptop if you log into your Facebook account.
Hope this helps,

Ashley

On Aug 20, 2021, at 9:32 PM, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong@...> wrote:

Hi,

On fb, I see market place but only in the fb app. Is it possible to search this very same market place from a laptop?

Thank you

Kimsan

The mobile or the regular fb page?

Hello, you can access the marketplace from a laptop if you log into your Facebook account.

Hope this helps,

Ashley

On Aug 20, 2021, at 9:32 PM, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong@...> wrote:

Hi,

On fb, I see market place but only in the fb app. Is it possible to search this very same market place from a laptop?

Thank you

I know there is a marketplace tab under the Facebook mobile app. I’m assuming it’s the same on the regular Facebook website. I normally just access Facebook from my iPhone.

Ashley

On Aug 21, 2021, at 12:11 AM, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong@...> wrote:

The mobile or the regular fb page?

Hello, you can access the marketplace from a laptop if you log into your Facebook account.

Hope this helps,

Ashley

On Aug 20, 2021, at 9:32 PM, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong@...> wrote:

Hi,

On fb, I see market place but only in the fb app. Is it possible to search this very same market place from a laptop?

Thank you

Kimsan

Yeah, I saw it on the regular fb website;however, I found out it’s so much easier to navigate on the phone.

Thanks for your responses.