From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2021 9:43 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] matchuing power cords to laptops.

I looked up the question and I found a lot of sites that just say don’t do it.  Here, however, is a detailed article that says you can use the same charger if it meets the laptops requirements.  That sounds correct to me but in your case, I would absolutely not just plug a charger into a laptop without knowing if it is compatible with the laptop’s requirements.

Others may know if chargers have identifying information so you know which one matches which computer.  I would think they do.  Its probably time for sighted help.