From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Janet
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 8:36 PM
To: 'main@TechTalk.groups.io' <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Micro Internet Security Question Please.

Hi Everyone,
Best Buy is now sending me an offer of Micro Internet Security free for 6
months to download. My question is how accessible is Micro Internet
Security. I will be using Windows 10, JAWS 2021.

I appreciate any advice.

Janet
Peace Be With You.

https://www.avg.com

Janet

Hi BZ,
Ok thank you for this as I didn't know that, as I never even looked in to Windows 10 until now. This is great to hear. One less thing I have to download! LOL!

Janet

Hey there, Janet, Brian Zolo here in Gahanna, Ohio feel free to call me BZ,
grin! You've got the most accessible security built right into windows ten
with windows defender. Don't bother with micro security. That's just my
$0.02 worth, grin! BZ1

Best Buy is now sending me an offer of Micro Internet Security free for 6
months to download. My question is how accessible is Micro Internet
Security. I will be using Windows 10, JAWS 2021.

I appreciate any advice.

Janet
Peace Be With You.

https://www.avg.com

Brian Zolo

You're most welcome, if you need help getting around in windows ten or
getting icons added to your desktop, don't hesitate to ask we'll be happy to
show you how to get around in windows ten. Merry christmas1 BZ!