Topics

Micro USB Cable Inquiry

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I have a Victor Reader Second Generation Stream.  I have lost the smaller of the two cables the one with the male USB micro connector and the female jack for inserting a USB Drive.

Are these devices commonly available on Amazon or some other site or do you have to get them from the over priced Humanware company itself?

Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"

Monte Single

I don't know what the searchwords would be, but I'll bet a good bunch of bananas that you will find this cable on amazon or cables to go, possibly bestbuy.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: June-28-20 10:50 AM
To: TechTalk Mailing List <TechTalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Micro USB Cable Inquiry

Hi Group,

I have a Victor Reader Second Generation Stream. I have lost the smaller of the two cables the one with the male USB micro connector and the female jack for inserting a USB Drive.

Are these devices commonly available on Amazon or some other site or do you have to get them from the over priced Humanware company itself?

Thanks for any help.

--

I would try searching short cable for Victor reader stream second generation and that should bring up some results. It may be available cheaper from a different seller.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Jun 28, 2020, at 2:57 PM, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:

I don't know what the searchwords would be, but I'll bet a good bunch of bananas that you will find this cable on amazon or cables to go, possibly bestbuy.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: June-28-20 10:50 AM

Hi Group,

I have a Victor Reader Second Generation Stream. I have lost the smaller of the two cables the one with the male USB micro connector and the female jack for inserting a USB Drive.

Thanks for any help.

--

Steven Johnson

I think it is called an OTG cable. Anyhow, I have one buried in my box of cables that I will just give you if you provide me your address.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 9:50 AM

Hi Group,

Thanks for any help.

--