From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: June-28-20 10:50 AM
To: TechTalk Mailing List <TechTalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Micro USB Cable Inquiry

Hi Group,

I have a Victor Reader Second Generation Stream. I have lost the smaller of the two cables the one with the male USB micro connector and the female jack for inserting a USB Drive.

Are these devices commonly available on Amazon or some other site or do you have to get them from the over priced Humanware company itself?

Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

I would try searching short cable for Victor reader stream second generation and that should bring up some results. It may be available cheaper from a different seller.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Jun 28, 2020, at 2:57 PM, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:

I don't know what the searchwords would be, but I'll bet a good bunch of bananas that you will find this cable on amazon or cables to go, possibly bestbuy.

I have a Victor Reader Second Generation Stream. I have lost the smaller of the two cables the one with the male USB micro connector and the female jack for inserting a USB Drive.

Are these devices commonly available on Amazon or some other site or do you have to get them from the over priced Humanware company itself?

Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Steven Johnson

I think it is called an OTG cable. Anyhow, I have one buried in my box of cables that I will just give you if you provide me your address.