Topics

Microsoft Accessibility number?

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

May I have the Microsoft Accessibility number please? I am having trouble with Outlook, and I think it's time to call the experts. I'm having two problems.

I still can't edit my group email. I want to add two addresses, and I can't figure out how to do so.

Second, and this one is driving me nuts! Practically every message I send out has {spam?} in the subject line! I now have a colleague who refuses my email because it is labeled thus. Can I stop this?

Running Win10 and Outlook 2013. If you cannot help, I just need the accessibility number for Microsoft! Many thanks.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring