Topics

microsoft teams


heather albright
 

Hello, my friend wants to know if there is a microsoft teams group. We wer on the phone with microsoft accessibility desk and they could not help to show her how to use microsoft teams with jaws or NVDA. I thought i heard that someone  started up a group for microsoft teams. She needs to use it for her job. I have been googling to find that group if it exists; cant find it!The  Accessibility desk was a real let down with their support! THank you. Cheers Heather


joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>
 

Hello Heather, here is the subscription email address that you need. Your friend just needs to send a blank email to this address to join the group. And then confirm to the confirmation.

echo+subscribe@groups.io

On Aug 8, 2020, at 5:52 PM, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:

Hello, my friend wants to know if there is a microsoft teams group. We wer on the phone with microsoft accessibility desk and they could not help to show her how to use microsoft teams with jaws or NVDA. I thought i heard that someone started up a group for microsoft teams. She needs to use it for her job. I have been googling to find that group if it exists; cant find it!The Accessibility desk was a real let down with their support! THank you. Cheers Heather


joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>
 

Heather, wrong email address here is the correct one.

teams-access+subscribe@groups.io

On Aug 8, 2020, at 8:31 PM, joseph hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:

Hello Heather, here is the subscription email address that you need. Your friend just needs to send a blank email to this address to join the group. And then confirm to the confirmation.

echo+subscribe@groups.io
On Aug 8, 2020, at 5:52 PM, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:

Hello, my friend wants to know if there is a microsoft teams group. We wer on the phone with microsoft accessibility desk and they could not help to show her how to use microsoft teams with jaws or NVDA. I thought i heard that someone started up a group for microsoft teams. She needs to use it for her job. I have been googling to find that group if it exists; cant find it!The Accessibility desk was a real let down with their support! THank you. Cheers Heather



Ann Parsons
 

Hi all,

Excuse me but what has an echo list to do with microsoft teams? She's looking for a list concerning Microsoft Teams. It's right in the subject. It doesn't say anything about echo or echo products at all, please read more carefully. This is a real question asked by people who need this information for their jobs not to play music with their echo devices.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@...
Author of The Demmies: http://www.dldbooks.com/annparsons/
Portal Tutoring web site: http://www.portaltutoring.info
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."


joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>
 

Excuse me, but I accidentally pasted the wrong address. I thought I copied the correct address to the clipboard but I didn't. But then I re-corrected myself before you could even think. So before you tell me what she's looking for just know that I knew what she was looking for. Earlier somebody had asked for the subscription info for another list and it's still happen to be on my clipboard. Not everything is going to be picture perfect around here.

On Aug 8, 2020, at 8:50 PM, Ann Parsons <akp@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Excuse me but what has an echo list to do with microsoft teams? She's looking for a list concerning Microsoft Teams. It's right in the subject. It doesn't say anything about echo or echo products at all, please read more carefully. This is a real question asked by people who need this information for their jobs not to play music with their echo devices.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@...
Author of The Demmies: http://www.dldbooks.com/annparsons/
Portal Tutoring web site: http://www.portaltutoring.info
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."



Ann Parsons
 

Hi all,

Yeah, I saw your message right after I sent mine, and I was embarrassed, besides being disgusted with myself because I had been wrestling with my computer for the past hour! You got the results of my upset, and I'm sorry. I was completely exhausted and malarkifized and shouldn't have replied to your message at all.

Ann P.


Original message:

Excuse me, but I accidentally pasted the wrong address. I thought I copied the correct address to the clipboard but I didn't. But then I re-corrected myself before you could even think. So before you tell me what she's looking for just know that I knew what she was looking for. Earlier somebody had asked for the subscription info for another list and it's still happen to be on my clipboard. Not everything is going to be picture perfect around here.
On Aug 8, 2020, at 8:50 PM, Ann Parsons <akp@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Excuse me but what has an echo list to do with microsoft teams? She's looking for a list concerning Microsoft Teams. It's right in the subject. It doesn't say anything about echo or echo products at all, please read more carefully. This is a real question asked by people who need this information for their jobs not to play music with their echo devices.
Ann P.
--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@...
Author of The Demmies: http://www.dldbooks.com/annparsons/
Portal Tutoring web site: http://www.portaltutoring.info
Skype: Putertutor
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."




--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@...
Author of The Demmies: http://www.dldbooks.com/annparsons/
Portal Tutoring web site: http://www.portaltutoring.info
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."