Mikes Radio World?

John Holcomb II

So MikesRadioWorld.com is now a page in Japanese.

Has this site gone away?

Hanks,

John

Ron Canazzi

Hi John,

I found the site at:
https://www.budget101.com/community/topic/mikes-radio-world-listen-to-over-5000-radio-stations-all-over-the-world-live-for-fr/

but when I go there, all I see is advertising. It is in English, but I don't see any edit fields to search or links to choose categories to browse for stations.

--
Signature:

John Holcomb II

I believe that is just a forum post. Not sure.

I found this too.

John

but when I go there, all I see is advertising. It is in English, but I don't see any edit fields to search or links to choose categories to browse for stations.

On 10/2/2021 8:41 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

So MikesRadioWorld.com is now a page in Japanese.

Has this site gone away?

Hanks,

John

--
Signature:
For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement  and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!