Topics

More trouble with the AttendeeHub iPhone ap

Sharon Hooley

I'm having trouble with the AttendeesHub app. When I try to log into my planner, there seems to be no text box to type in the info. When I try to search for the event, Nfbblebjbj, to be specific, It it says something strange happened on their end, and let's try again. I tried again more than once yesterday, but it didn't seem to work. When I tried to cancel the search, it doesn't seem to budge I've tried redownloading it, but still it doesn't seem to be working properly. I did manage to use the website, but I hope I can get step-by-step help with the mobile app before tomorrow when the convention starts. But any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

wendy Sheld-Walker

I'm not sure what part of the app you are in. Have you already entered
nfb2020 as the event and nfb2020 as the event password? Also when you
say "my planner" are you talking about "My Schedule " on the menu of
the NFB convention main page? In the app when it says event, most
times it is just talking about nfb2020 and not an individual event at
the convention. I'm pretty sure anyway. Hope this helps.

Wendy