most accessible wamp (windows, appachi, mysql, php)

J.G

Hello,

does anyone use wamp? which is most accessible? and easy to use?
I've used vertrigo, but it seems, that it won't be updated, so I'm searching an alternative.
any recommend will be very appretiated, thanks.

regards,
Jožef

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  Download Laragon from here:

https://laragon.org/download/index.html

The documentation is on the site itself.  Just ask if you need any help.  Cheers!

On 17/1/2022 6:23 am, J.G wrote:
Hello,

does anyone use wamp? which is most accessible? and easy to use?
I've used vertrigo, but it seems, that it won't be updated, so I'm searching an alternative.
any recommend will be very appretiated, thanks.

regards,
Jožef

J.G

Hello,

tried it and found a problem: the gui of laragon is somewhat hm, unresponsive - like some dialogs does not close, when perform an action. I'm using NVDA and I am using also an object navigation.
I will appretiate any help, how to avoid it.

thanks,

regards,
Jožef

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I will try to do a little tutorial for you if time permits today.  If not, it will have to be during the weekend.  Cheers!

On 24/1/2022 8:30 am, J.G wrote:
Hello,

tried it and found a problem: the gui of laragon is somewhat hm, unresponsive - like some dialogs does not close, when perform an action. I'm using NVDA and I am using also an object navigation.
I will appretiate any help, how to avoid it.

thanks,

regards,
Jožef

J.G

Hello,

is there any solution, how laragon's dialogs should be closed with screen readers? I'm trying with NVDA but some of them (updating components etc) I cannot close.
And yes, I also found, that some of its components are not upgradable to current version via laragon's ui. they have to be upgraded manually, it is not a problem though. It seems, latest portable version of desired components must be copied to bin folder and that's it, as I understand documentation.

thanks.

regards,
Jožef