Topics

Moto G Stylus

Marie

Where are all the Android users? Surely someone knows if this phone is accessible so I am amazed that there is no response. LOL!

Marie

Lenron

This phone should work just fine. Not sure what version of android it
is running, but I have never heard of the moto G line not working all
that well with accessibility.

On 8/6/20, Marie <magpie.mn@...> wrote:
Where are all the Android users? Surely someone knows if this phone is
accessible so I am amazed that there is no response. LOL!

Marie

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832

Norma A. Boge

It's running Android 10, which is current. Android 11 is out for beta testing now. I've had a couple Motorolas and they are accessible. You may want to visit the following site, courtesy of Google:
https://www.motorola.com/us/smartphones-moto-g-stylus/p
I think expecting an answer after 1 hour is asking a lot. Especially during a week day. Some of us do work. HTH Norma

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2020 10:52 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Moto G Stylus

Where are all the Android users? Surely someone knows if this phone is accessible so I am amazed that there is no response. LOL!

Marie

Marie

Sorry that you feel this necessary since the original question was asked the day before the second request., not an hour before as you seem to think.

No need to be rude.

Marie

On 8/6/2020 11:30 AM, Norma A. Boge wrote:
It's running Android 10, which is current. Android 11 is out for beta testing now. I've had a couple Motorolas and they are accessible. You may want to visit the following site, courtesy of Google:
https://www.motorola.com/us/smartphones-moto-g-stylus/p
I think expecting an answer after 1 hour is asking a lot. Especially during a week day. Some of us do work. HTH Norma

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2020 10:52 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Moto G Stylus

Marie