mouse settings

heather albright

Hello, I do not use my mouse and my sighted person who lives with me told me my mouse settings are off; that I need to have it set to default. So I cant seem to find the setting that allows you to set the mouse to default. I found everything else like making it larger or changing the color or the speed etc. But, I never found set mouse back to default. So was wondering if any sighted people here who use a mouse may be able to tell me how to change my mouse back to default settings? I am running windows 10 Version 21H2. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

Thomas N. Chan

There's no such default for a while.
is the person might be refering to a mouse pointer.
there's scheme, what kind of pointer it will show. you can change that in the mouse pointer tab.

On Tue, 27 Sept 2022 at 09:03, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:

Hello, I do not use my mouse and my sighted person who lives with me told me my mouse settings are off; that I need to have it set to default. So I cant seem to find the setting that allows you to set the mouse to default. I found everything else like making it larger or changing the color or the speed etc. But, I never found set mouse back to default. So was wondering if any sighted people here who use a mouse may be able to tell me how to change my mouse back to default settings? I am running windows 10 Version 21H2. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows