Topics

Moving folders in Thunderbird 78?

Damien Garwood

Hi there,
Is there a way to move folders in Thunderbird? I'm sure there used to be an easy-to-find option to do that in the 60.x (maybe even the 68.x) releases, but I can't seem to find it in 78.
I feel like I'm missing something blatantly obvious here, but I have looked in the context menu of the folder tree, as well as the file, edit and tools menus. I have also tried folder properties and, in a moment of madness, even the rename dialog (given that renaming files is synonymous with moving them on a file system).
Any help appreciated.
Cheers.
Damien.