Topics

Moving Messages to Folders on Gmail Site

Abbie Taylor

Because of an issue I'm having with Outlook on my PC, I've ben using the gmail site for most of my email needs. I often need to move a message from my in box to another folder I've created in Outlook. I found a combo box, listing all my folders and a Go button. So, I assumed that was the way to do it. But after selecting a message, then a folder from the combo box, and pressing Go, it labeled the message with the name of the folder but didn't move it. So, is there a way to move a message from one folder to another on the gmail site?

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...