Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 5:17 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] MS Word Skipping Pages

Hello all, I’m having a problem with Microsoft Word skipping pages.  I can either arrow down and get odd or even pages, but can’t view both.  This is really difficult when selecting between two pages, as when I’m using Shift down arrow, it skips from page one to page three, or from page two to page four.  Is there a way I can stop this happening?  Thank you.

"Marvin Atkins"

I experienced this recently. I was editing a document and it was skipping pages. I remember when editing, one should put the document in draft mode. So, I hit F6 twice and hear status bar, tab until I hear draft, press spacebar to check it, F6 twice more and hear document pane to get back into the document, then I hit escape. I am using Outlook 2010.

Hello all, I’m having a problem with Microsoft Word skipping pages.  I can either arrow down and get odd or even pages, but can’t view both.  This is really difficult when selecting between two pages, as when I’m using Shift down arrow, it skips from page one to page three, or from page two to page four.  Is there a way I can stop this happening?  Thank you.

Samuel Wilkins

I tried finding draft mode, but it wasn’t an option in the status bar.  I’m using the latest Microsoft word.

I experienced this recently. I was editing a document and it was skipping pages. I remember when editing, one should put the document in draft mode. So, I hit F6 twice and hear status bar, tab until I hear draft, press spacebar to check it, F6 twice more and hear document pane to get back into the document, then I hit escape. I am using Outlook 2010.

Hello all, I’m having a problem with Microsoft Word skipping pages.  I can either arrow down and get odd or even pages, but can’t view both.  This is really difficult when selecting between two pages, as when I’m using Shift down arrow, it skips from page one to page three, or from page two to page four.  Is there a way I can stop this happening?  Thank you.

"Marvin Atkins"

You should also be able to find draft view in the view portion of the ribbons. Just go to view and tab to see if draft mode is there, if it is, hit spacebar to check it and hit enter.