Topics

my computer won't update, and I can't install the new jaws on it.

Jim Rawls

Hi all, Microsoft has been with me several times and hey finality said they can’t halfpipe me. They think it is a hardware issue. It is out of warrantee. I never know from one minute to the next what I will be dealing with. I’m tired of these adventures. Here is my question, Can I do  a reset button on the computer and get it back to factory settings? Of course I would lose all the programs I have, so maybe there is a Vetter way. Help please. Jim