narrator audio tutorials

Monte Single

Hi List,

I  want to learn the basics of narrator in win 10.

I found some  info  at the m s website, but it is all text based.

So, it is audio tutorials I am looking for.

Thanks for all help.

Mont

chris judge

Hey Monte.

Have you checked out the series of work shops on using narrator from Hadley?

visit hadley narrator series

I  want to learn the basics of narrator in win 10.

I found some  info  at the m s website, but it is all text based.

So, it is audio tutorials I am looking for.

Thanks for all help.

Mont

Monte Single

Hi Chris,

Hadley sounds  like a good place to start.

Cheers,

Mont