Narrator question

Loy

What is the narrator hotkey to get to the address bar in Google Chrome? I am working on a computer with only narrator on it.

Jujube

I'm pretty sure either control k or control l will work.

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 1:52 PM Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:
What is the narrator hotkey to get to the address bar in Google Chrome? I am working on a computer with only narrator on it.

Thomas N. Chan

just hit alt - d
it works for browser or file explorers in general in windows with or without screen reader running.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan