NCH Software

Howard Traxler

How many of you folks are using software from NCH?  A few of them are:

MixPad Music Production Software
VideoPad Video Editing Software
Express Burn Disc Burning Software
PhotoPad Photo Editor

They make quite a few more than those.  They're having a black Friday sale and I'm wondering which ones are accessible--or even useable?

Howard

Gene

Have you checked information about the programs you are interested in?  Switch, which I use, has a free version for home use and a version you pay for.  The free version doesn't convert as many formats.  It converts the ones I want to convert.

I just looked on the web page containing information about Mix Pad. There is a free version for home use and a paid version for, I believe professional use.

I played with Wave Pad just a bit many years ago and my recollection is that it is free.

In short, check to see if you need to purchase the programs you are interested in.

I haven't used enough of the programs to discuss accessibility except to say that Switch is accessible.

Gene

On 11/28/2022 2:40 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
How many of you folks are using software from NCH?  A few of them are:

MixPad Music Production Software
VideoPad Video Editing Software
Express Burn Disc Burning Software
PhotoPad Photo Editor

They make quite a few more than those.  They're having a black Friday sale and I'm wondering which ones are accessible--or even useable?

Howard

goshawk on horseback

so are wavepad, record pad, and express rip. from what I have heard, the majority of there software is at least reasonably accessible, and certainly the ones I have used seem to be fully accessible.

Simon

[...]

Monte Single

Hello,

Way up there on your horseback!
Once again, why are your messages of high importance?
Is it the end of the world?
Will I win a billion dollars?
Please, tell all!

Regards,

Mont

[...]

Stan Bobbitt

Hi,

I've been using NCH Express Burn for a couple of years now. It's accessible enough that I can get any type of disk burned and still have a little hair left.
I have made some progress with the Debut video capture software. The biggest frustration with it is that it doesn't recognize any of the video capture devices I own. It keeps suggesting me to purchase one of theirs.

StanB